Some days you just feel like making lists. Today is a day of list making… Why I’m not in the mood for….
1. I’m not in mood for excuses about why you did not do something. YOU made a conscious choice to not do it, no one twisted your arm.
2. I’m not in mood for acting like everything is normal, because it’s not. Maybe there are aliens parading around as people.
3. I’m not in mood for pretending things don’t hurt, because they do. Have you ever fallen down a gravel driveway???
4. I’m not in mood for people who take your parking space when they see you about to pull in. Am I just invisible?? I have a huge camo 1987 Chevy truck people.
5. I’m not in mood for spam. Mom made that like all the frickin time.
6. I’m not in mood for any more bank fees. I’ve paid enough of someone’s salary.
7. I’m not in mood for higher gas prices. It means I may have to buy a smaller car. I like my camo Chevy Truck people!!!
8. I’m not in the mood for you to tell me you don’t, when I just saw evidence that you did. There is peanut butter and jelly all over the cabinet.
9. I’m not in the mood for people who can’t show real affection. Because a fake hugger is a fake hugger.
10. I’m not in mood for discouragement, I’ve spent a long time escaping it. Be my friend not my downer…there are pills for those called PMs.